Thursday, March 5, 2009

Family Drama

I have a proposal for a new show.

It will be called “On My Deathbed.”

In it, a patriarch will be on his deathbed. He will die shortly. (His death will be a television EVENT, but let’s focus on this first).

His clan will then compete in challenges in order to try to become the sole heir. Challenges include, “Fundraisers Attended vs. Solicitations Declined,” “Brothers stabbed in the back,” and “Sarcastic Clapping.”

Every episode, someone will be voted off. “You are ... not the heir.” And the crest on their blazer will be summarily ripped off.

I can’t wait until I can see a daddy’s little girl falling to her knees in a Vera Wang gown, screaming, “Why, Daddy??? Whyyyy?”

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

I'm pretty sure this is already on Fox.

Anonymous said...

first of all, I already told you this went into syndication in the UK years ago.

second of all, the Vera Wang comment upped your gay level a couple of notches.