Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brackets to Ashes

And now, we regretfully lay to rest the Coulter, Maher, & Olbermann, LLC bracket. May it rest in pieces.

While it was born out of great optimism and hope, it quickly became apparent that the choices made by the bracket showed that it was simply too stupid to survive.

Encumbered by epic shortsightedness, the bracket died a swift yet incredible painful death.

Before this weekend, I was 40 for 48 and sat in first place. Three days later? All my final four teams lay defeated -- vital organs without which nothing can be done.

I hope whoever wins the bracket makes good use of my $10 and apportions that to booze and strippers. May your hats fly as high as your dreams.

Me? I will retire to a happy life and await the baseball season. It's springtime in Alaska, if not forty below.

And my sincere apologies for yet another post on my bracket. I know there is nothing more boring than to hear about someone else's bracket. In the future, I'll try not to have as boring days.

No comments: