Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Worst Thing to Come Out of Cornell

On behalf of Cornell nation, I'd like to apologize to the nation.

It is with great shame and sadness that I acknowledge the fact that, although he dropped out, the creator of Twitter went to Cornell.

I learned this grievous fact this morning and have been wandering around in shock. I imagine this is how Princeton feels, since it housed the creator of the Atomic Bomb, a device which, like Twitter, will ultimately destroy us all. Except of course, they have the mitigating factor of that guy also being the smartest guy in the world. Ever.

I say this without a trace of hyperbole: This must be how it is when a German schoolboy learns that Hitler was from there.

I am beyond devastated. If there are any reparations we Cornell alums can provide, do not hesitate to inform me.

I will now retreat to my bed, where I will alternate between weeping and staring at the ceiling.

Good grief.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

Ann Coulter, Andy Bernard AND Twitter? For shame.