Monday, December 29, 2008

And We're Back!

Blogging, that is. Not in America. I'll be back Stateside on the 7th, God Willing, unless the authorities find what's hidden in my closet behind the suits.

I realize that I have been derelict in posting over the last week or so, but it's SO easy to be lazy here. I've spent entire days just sitting out here on my porch, reading and napping and giggling at the weather news coming in from the Great White North, which, from my vantage point, includes most, if not all, of the United States.

I mean, snow in New Orleans? In Las Vegas? I'm pretty sure the only snow LasVegasans have seen is the one that comes in suitcases from Colombia.

Honestly, it looks like The Day After Tomorrow up there. When I was stranded in the airport, I half expected a mailing-it-in Dennis Quaid to show up while music surged in the background. And for wolves to chase me through the airport.

I'll be posting a bit more frequently now, so expect this thing to be back in action. But right now, I'm going to go eat some tacos. Be jealous.

3 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

I find your comment that it's "SO easy to be lazy" there explicitly racist.

Caitelizabethb said...

I agree with the coop. What are you trying to imply? You better post soon or else live up to your self-imposed stereotype.

Charlie said...

No racism, just the fact that sitting on a porch all day in 70 degree weather makes it difficult to be productive for me. That and the three naps a day.