Thursday, February 19, 2009

The WTF Party

Somehow, a conversation with Caitlin about prom themes turned into a conversation about lingerie parties. Then that turned into this.

Me: I went to a lingerie party once. It sucked.
Caitlin: like a tupperware party?
Me: A what?
Caitlin:
do you know what tupperware is?
Me: yeah
Caitlin: so
women get together
and order it
and have a party
Me: order tupperware?
like, the plastic containers you put leftovers in?
Caitlin: yeah
Me: what?
Me: wait, so do they have food in them? Liquor?
Caitlin: I doubt it?
Me: you just show tupperwares to each other?
Caitlin: I have no idea
it's kind of a joke
Me: this tupperware thing might be the dumbest thing i've ever heard
Caitlin: it is
Me: like
for real
i cant think of a dumber thing

I literally can't. I've spent an hour trying to think of a dumber thing. And I can't. There's even guides to them. Women get together and a saleswoman comes in and shows them tupperware containers and they buy them and they call it a party.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'd rather go to a baby shower. Yeesh.

No comments: