Wednesday, February 4, 2009

That's What She Said! I

In Mejico, everything is a double entendre. It is safe to say at least 95 percent of Mexican comedy is based on this form of humor. (The latter 5 percent, of course, is based on middle-aged men dressed as animals).

Imagine my joy -- nay, elation -- at realizing that The Office had popularized the "That's What She Said!" to the point where it is acceptable to use in class.

Since law school is a minefield for this stuff, I will periodically post the best "That's What She Said!" quotes that I, or anyone else for that matter, happens to overhear. I'm inclusive that way.

Yes, Cooper is doing it too. But I can do it better.

Behold, the first submission. I should note these came unprompted from girls:

After coming in from a downpour:
"I'm so wet. I'm completely soaked through."

Girl using the locker next to mine, meaning I can't use my own:
"But we never come at the same time anymore!"

About the crowded elevators:
"It was tight, but I just shoved myself in there."

And the show has reached a new low.

No comments: