Friday, February 20, 2009

Vegas, Baby. Vegas!

When you read this, the author of this here weblog will be well on his way to Vegas to stay at the Mandalay Bay with some degenerates. They will recreate the following scene:



They will also try to avoid recreating the following scene:



The author of this here weblog is scheduled to return to Boston at dawn on Monday. Should this not happen, he implores you to refer him to a good criminal lawyer in Clark County, Nevada. If allowed visitors, the author of this weblog asks that you bring cake. The authorities will search for a file and ruin the cake. That's OK. It's still cake. Also, he suggests that it is a bad idea to put a file in the cake. This will only add years to what will likely already be a very long sentence.

Should he not return, the author kindly reminds you not to look in the closet, behind the suits. He also asks that you avenge him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to three birthday parties this weekend. Huge cake at each one. You think I would say "no, no thanks, no cake for me--I just had some yesterday" or something along the lines of, "no, no cake for me--I just had two big pieces a couple of hours ago." Neither of those two scenarios played out and I ate cake until I couldn't breathe all weekend long. I even swiped some frosting this morning as I was running out the door. I need help.

Just wanted to add to the "near death experiences" and "poor decisions" and cake subjects and post this as anonymous. But I'm guessing you know who I am.