Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Melting

While the rest of Boston suffers through an unseasonably early fall (No matter what that liar "the Calendar" says, I won't believe summer is dead until I see the body), the temperatures in the law tower are soaring, and there seems to be no end in sight. The mercury is at 125 degrees and rapidly climbing.

The humidity in here has caused my hair to Jewfro up at an alarming rate. This only happens in Cancun and saunas. And the schvitzing! The heavy, heavy schvitzing. It's not meatschvitzes heavy, but close enough that I'm slowly dehydrating to death.

They really have to fix this. I'd love to volunteer to throw classholes out the window, if only to create a breeze, but I'm not sure that will work. The windows, like the goggles, they do nothing. They sit there, open and useless, like the diversity arches of yore.

Oh my god. It is boiling. This has to stop. OK. I'm taking my shirt off. If y'all hear of a riot at the tower of terror, this was probably the cause.

No comments: