Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Video of the Day LXXXIII

It's been, what, two weeks since I've mentioned zombies?

Well, that streak is over. Don't act like you did not miss this.

I bring up zombies only as an introduction to this outstanding video game trailer. Yes, it's a trailer for a video game. Yes, I too was unaware these existed. I don't play video games.

But despite the fact that this is for a video game, this is one of the most harrowing, saddest, most awesome clips I've ever seen. Fair warning, there's a lot of blood and, um, dismemberment. And people being set on fire or mauled by other people. BUT. But if that doesn't bother you, then prepare to say, WOW.



Who said video games can't look like friggin' awesome films? Isn't the piano score just outstanding? If this was a movie, I'd totally be jumping up and down in my chair going, ohboyohboyohboy.

Crap. My chair just broke.

No comments: