Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Mustache Man

Incidentally, the mustache growing has begun.

I shaved on Thursday and have not brought a razor to my face since. It will stay that way until Thanksgiving day, where I will shear off all the hair on my face, leaving the eyebrows and mustache untouched. I will repeat this four times, until I have a mustache and become indistinguishable from Burt Reynolds.

Again I will reiterate that I do not do this for fame and fortune. I do this, instead, for the children.

Any money you choose to donate in support of el mustacho goes to Donorschoose.org. Any amount you can spare, from ten to ten trillion dollars, would be greatly appreciated.

So please, click here and contribute. It only takes a minute and helps a great cause. Thanks!

You will be rewarded with pictures of my Chester the Molester impression, which you can point and laugh at and use to scare children.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: