Friday, November 6, 2009

Lessons in Stalking

Yesterday, our assignment for the Criminal Clinic involved investigations. Therefore, we were given a list of random questions and had to come into class with the answers.

These were the kinds of questions we were asked, slightly redacted:

1. What is Tom Brady's social security number?
2. Name two golf courses near Larry Bird's home in Florida.
3. Is Amy [Fisher] of Lindberg Ave. in Newton a real estate agent or a social worker?
4. Whose phone number is (617)264-[9999]?

The answer to the last question, by the way, was the Dean of the law school.

I have never felt sketchier in my life. In my mind, the better you are at this assignment, the more the rest of us should fear you.

The fact that this information is available online to anyone who can access Lexis is incredibly terrifying. I will immediately seek out new aliases so I can continue to elude capture.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to take a long, scalding shower. Ick.

No comments: