Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yup, That Is My Email

So I'm sitting here, reading Bill Simmons's latest column, and guess what I see:


I frickin' made the Sports Guy's column! Woo-hoo!

While he got the preposition wrong, there I am, right in the middle of his Pats-Ravens preview, as the author of the "relevant e-mail."

While most people would beg to differ, this is concrete evidence, as validated by Bill Simmons himself, that my emails are indeed relevant.

Now that my internet career is set to go through the roof and I become amazingly famous, I'm only going to wear sunglasses and night and will immediately adopt a chihuahua -- this, of course, after I get rid of the chihuahua I have already because I'm Mexican.

I'm totally using this email as a pick-up line at the bars tonight. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to do a happy dance.

No comments: