Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Return of John Crazypants

He's ba-aaaack:

On Sun
, Oct 1, 2009 at 6:01 AM, john psycho wrote:

Subject: DO YOU WANT TO RIP ME OFF MY MONEY?

Hello
Hope you do not want to put yourself into trouble, because you
dont know the kind of person you are dealing with,i will not allow you
to rip me off my money,the shipping company was supposed to be at your
location yesterday for the pick up but you never got back to me with
the western union information of the remaining funds with you.
Because i told you to make sure when you get the check to take out
your funds for the Springsteen Tickets am purchasing from you plus
$50 extra and forward the remaining balance to my shipper that will
come to your location for pick up of the ITEMS purchasing from you via
western union money transfer.
Note....
1.you can never go away with my money which i suffered for.
2.you do not even know the kind of person you are dealing with.
3.i have all our conversation saved.

i will be looking to read from you in the next 24hours.
Thanks.

On Sun, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:11 PM, you wrote:

Hello, sir!

It's great to hear from you again. As I mentioned in my previous email, you seem to have become confused and sent the check to an address in Ohio. As a result of this error, I have yet to receive a check from you. I am sure this is no problem for you -- you simply need to contact the shipper in Michigan, have them contact the person in Ohio, and have the pick-up service contact the shipping company so the funds can be forwarded via Western Union to your door in wherever you are and then we can effectuate the A-B money transfer.

I also need to know what a Western Union is, where I can find one, and if they do business on Sundays.

Thanks and get this done with one mind.

Cheerfully,
Charlie

1 comment:

rfm said...

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!